Friday, January 1, 2010

Leave the past in the past...lace up a new set of shoestrings...

What a wonderful holiday season it was!! The whole season went by without any problems at all, absolutely no stress. Not to mention a few pleasant surprises for me. I have to admit that last year was not the best year for us, but we figured things out and grew as a family. Now I am ready to get on with the new year and new decade. I just know this is going to be a good year, this will be my year to flourish. So many good things are in store for my family and me. I can just feel it!! I hope everyone out there feels just as confident as I do about their own futures. I know these times are hard, but if you just focus on those precious moments in life then you can find that little twinge of inspiration that gets you through your day. Happy New Year everyone, here is to a fresh start and my new take on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment