Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Totally Random Stuff...

Don't have much to blog about lately, just been super busy. Soccer season has started for Zach and rec season starts for Rachel this Saturday. Currently we are trying to find something to tie up Hannah's time but just haven't found the right match for her quite yet. We are gearing up to visit Houston for Spring Break which has me a little frazzled and excited. Frazzled...well, that's just because I always get frazzled when getting ready for long trips like this one and excited because we get to celebrate Hannah's and my Birthday. However I'd rather just celebrate Hannah's. The only exciting thing about my birthday is that I get to wear my new Flogging Molly shirt(my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day), drink green beer, and I get to go see the new film Remember Me. I am so ready to see Robert Pattinson on the big screen not playing a vampire. Don't get me wrong I love me some Twilight but I also love that he is broadening his roles and not becoming a type casted actor. He is way to hot for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment