Monday, February 15, 2010

Don't call me cheap, call me frugal...

I'm so excited I have to tell everybody this wonderful news! I no longer have to pay a fortune for my makeup. All these years I have spent so much money on name brand foundations and concealers. Finally, last year I found the perfect foundation, of course it was namebrand (Prescriptives) and of course they went out of business. Isn't that what always happens? Then I went back to my Bare Minerals and after seeing pictures of me this weekend going out the coverage was definitely not enough. So now I am using Revlon Colorstay foundation and Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, and what a pair it is! Even though it feels light on the skin, it gives total coverage and for those of you that know me know I have battles with my skin. Other than my Prescriptives blush I have all drugstore cosmetics in my box...and I'm actually okay with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment